Dear Partners, Friends, and Colleagues,
Welcome to our Live Virtual VC Roundtable as we continue to celebrate our 19th year bringing investors and entrepreneurs together!
The purpose of The VC Roundtable is to provide a private forum for regular interaction between the investors and entrepreneurs in attendance. The attendees of The VC Roundtable are venture capitalists, corporate investors, entrepreneurs, and the leadership of angel groups.
The virtual VC Roundtable provides the best opportunity to:
- find out about other venture capital funds investing in your space for prospective syndication and exchange of thoughts on various deals and technologies;
- hear the latest corporate technology road maps;
- exchange ideas and new venture business and revenue models with your peers;
- learn about the latest technology transfer opportunities;
- explore the latest deal structures and financing trends; and
- share domain expertise and collaborate on venture opportunities, including technology, healthcare and life science related deals.
The virtual VC Roundtable benefits those in attendance through the deal flow discussions, networking, and informal education that takes place on topics of interest at the high quality meetings each month.
WHEN: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 11:30am Pacific Time (US and Canada)
TOPIC: THE VC ROUNDTABLE VIRTUAL MEETING
To RSVP please reply to this email - Once you RSVP to me...I'll send a separate email to you with the Zoom link to Register for your PassCode to attend the live Zoom VC Roundtable.
11:30 Welcome Address and Introductions - Terry W. Moore and All
11:45 Education Presentation:
- Dustin Boyer, Commercialization Manager - Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
12:40 Venture Capital Fund Presentation:
- Britt Danneman, Partner - Alpha Edison VC Firm
Please register at the above ZOOM link so that I know who to expect in the Live Virtual VC Roundtable on October 21st at 11:30am.
Feel free to provide input, suggestions, speakers, and feedback on how to improve The VC Roundtable for all involved.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT!
I look forward to seeing you on The VC Roundtable Zoom Call!
All the best,
Terry W. Moore
Chairman & Founder
The VC Roundtable
"Organizer of the Annual VC Regatta"
“Celebrating Our 19th Year Bringing Investors & Entrepreneurs Together”
Managing Partner, Founder
Moore Venture Partners
and the MVP Funds
“Innovative Venture Capital For Under-Served Markets”